Welcome to Baby Carriers Downunder!
We are a group of parents in Australia and New Zealand who have discovered the joy of carrying our precious babies and toddlers in hands-free carriers that are comfortable for both ourselves and our children. These carriers have not only saved our time and arms/back, but also our sanity (especially for parents of multiple young children). As many of these carriers are currently not well known or widely available here, we aim to spread the word to other Aussie & Kiwi parents so that they can experience first-hand what a lifesaver a good carrier can be.
If you are a parent/expecting parent/caregiver of babies/toddlers/preschoolers and are interested in:
- more info about all the great baby carriers out there and finding out which one(s) best fit your needs;
- trying out some of these carriers before buying;
- some help with a carrier you already own but have trouble using;
- meeting with local babywearers across Australia and New Zealand;
- participating in group orders or coops of the best overseas and local carriers; and/or
- chatting with other parents about both babywearing and other parenting topics;
|Visit this group|